A Message From the Principal
Welcome to Oasis Academy Henderson Avenue. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural Academy, serving a wide and thriving community . Our website has been designed to give you some idea of what we do at Oasis Academy Henderson Avenue, the curriculum we teach and opportunities we provide for all of our children to allow them to thrive in a competitive world. It will provide regular updated information for both parents and pupils.
Our motto is 'Exceptional Education at the Heart of the Community' and we aim to achieve this through:
- Providing high quality learning experiences where all children are given opportunities to achieve genuine success
- Developing mutual respect and tolerance, embracing our Oasis 9 Habits
- Ensuring that our school is a friendly, caring, safe and supportive environment
- Providing a range of experiences, both in and out of school, that will give them the skills and the knowledge to thrive in a competitive world.
- Providing all children with an iPad allowing them access to an ever evolving digital world.
At Oasis Academy Henderson Avenue our aim is to grow confident children who aren’t afraid to take risks, make mistakes and learn from them and who are independent, resilient and determined to succeed.
Our priority is to provide access to a broad and balanced curriculum, built on the principles of Character, Competence and Community to enable them to take their places as socially responsible and contributing adults of the future.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find any information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the Academy directly with any queries you may have.
We look forward to working with you to help your children develop and grow into happy and confident learners and to create a centre of excellence within the community in order to improve the educational experiences and opportunities for local children.
Visits to the academy are welcome, please contact the academy office to arrange.
Mrs Heather O'Connor